Friday, June 22, 2007

Ashleigh Dillin


Ashleigh Renee Dillin

1) Family: I am very close to my family; I couldn’t live without any of them. My parents Gail and Tami are the type of parents that I love and thank God everyday for. I can’t imagine my life without them teaching me the things they have. The love that they have for each other and our family has taught me how to love and start my own family someday soon. My older sister, Alicia, who lives in Colorado and has welcomed me and my fiancé with open arms when we come out there to visit. My brother, Carson, who is a senior in high school and very active in sports, which keeps me scrappin those millions of sports layouts. And of course last but defiantly not least, my fiancé Luke. My love and joy. I would have to say that he and the love we share is my favorite thing to scrapbook. He has made me so happy and we have shared so many great memories already before we have begun to start our new life as a married couple.

2) Favorite color: definitely blue! If I had my choice I would scrapbook everything in blue and green.

3) Favorite Scrap Company &/or products: I LOVE LOVE LOVE 7 gypsies, and Heidi Swapp. The new My Minds Eye lines that make everything match are also a new favorite just because they make my life so much easier!

4) One tool you can’t live without: Pop Dots!!! Does that count? Anyone that looks at my layouts would know this because I love dimension, I have to have it on every page! If those don’t count then I would have to say my paper trimmer, I can’t cut a straight line if my life depended on it.

5) Scrap Style: I consider myself more of the collage style scrapper. I like to take anything and everything I have in my scraproom and throw it together on a page, and magically it turns out decent.

6) What inspires you? Twopeas designers, the girls I work with here at Scrapaganza, magazines, (both scrapbooking and nonscrapbooking) and my mom’s creativity that I have been ever so blessed with even though she doesn’t scrap!

7) How long have you been scrapbooking? over 10 years!

8) Favorite Quote: “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.”

No comments: