Friday, June 22, 2007

Lynn Warner


Lynn Warner

1) Family: Husband, Chris and daughter, Blair…Oh…and two really adorable shelties named Lucky and Sassy.

2) Favorite color Red, red…did I say RED!

3) Favorite Scrap Company &/or products: 7 Gypsies; Maya Road; Hambly Studios; Autumn Leaves; Basic Grey; Technique Tuesday; Cosmo Cricket and Catslife Press

4) One tool you can’t live without A sharp Xacto knife and black mini brads, OK that was two, but I just can’t live without them

5) Scrap Style: I would describe my style as “scuffed-up rough…ripped and weathered…a little rag-tag looking…the well-worn and loved” style…everything I do has a theme…it tells a story. I’m not a 2-page layout Scrapbooker, I’m more of “Project” oriented life artist!

6) What inspires you? Almost everything…a sign I see as I’m driving down a country road…the lyrics to a song…a really great quote. Rather than be inspired by colors, I usually am inspired by a central idea and then work everything in around it.

7) Favorite Quote: I have a bunch…right now my favorites are:“Most folk are about as happy as they make up their mind to be.” A. Lincoln“Choice by choice, moment by moment, I build the necklace of my day, stringing together the choices that form ARTFUL LIVING.” –unknown

No comments: