1) Family: Husband Tim, daughter Mandy, sons Jesse & Timothy Jr and my Mom, BJ.
2) Favorite color: Can’t narrow it down to one, so I have to go with a rainbow of colors. It gives me more options.
3) Favorite Scrap Company &/or products: Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, Daisy D’s, K & Co., MME, 7 Gypsies, Autumn Leaves, Technique Tuesday, Prima.
4) One tool you can’t live without: Paper trimmer and fluid chalk. I know that’s 2, but I can’t live without either one!
5) Scrap Style: Freestyle, I don’t want the same look page after page. I love paper piecing and paper tearing.
6) What inspires you? My Mom has always been creative, so I must get that from her, also my children, grandchildren and nature.
7) How long have you been scrapbooking? I have been scrapbooking for about 2 1/2 years.
8) Favorite Quote: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Anonymous