Friday, June 22, 2007

Penny Smith


Penny Smith

1) Family: Awesome husband, and three fantastic kids! Gavin is 6, Cora and Gabriel are 4

2) Favorite color: right now, orange. Last year (and still a favorite) “summer” / bright green

3) Favorite Scrap Company &/or products” Any chipboard, most rub-ons, Lil Davis, KI Memories, Cloud 9, and I think Hambly will be a favorite once I get my hands on it! Heidi Swapp
4) One tool you can’t live without: besides the obvious cutters, Crop-a-dile! That baby will but holes in just about anything!

5) Scrap Style “Simple Scrapbooks”... I like bold color and layering, but I like to get things DONE, so I lean towards a simpler approach. I prefer not to cut out little things, or do math! :)

6) What inspires you? BRIGHT colors! The new summer accessories. When the new summer cups, pitchers, plates and clothes come out, the energy of the colors make me want to use them in a layout! The other things that inspire me are: My children. My family. Truly a gift from God above! I am blessed beyond measure! The joy of a wonderful marriage turned family. WOW! The colors of the rainbow can't tough it. My family inspires me to create, imagine, try harder, reach further, dream bigger, love more and grow stronger. Through them I have achieved so much, and because of them I have the faith I live for. http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/

7) How long have you been scrapbooking? I was given my first scrapbook and supplies, a Creative Memories set, in the early 90's... I “dabbled” for years. I got more serious towards the end of the 90's, but then having kids both fueled my desire to scrapbook again and reduced the time I had to scrapbook! I started back in 2001, and have really been inspired since working at Scrapaganza, and seeing new supplies so often!

8) Favorite Quote (right now... )“Life's fragile, handle with prayer.”

No comments: