1) Family: One great husband, Craig; Three wonderful, crazy kids: Christian, Sydnee, & Ella
2) Favorite color: RED
3) Favorite Scrap Company &/or products: I love 7 Gypsies, Heidi Swapp, Hambly Studios, Reminisce, and Jenny Bowlin Studio
4) One tool you can’t live without: I can’t live without paper and glue. I know that is such a general answer, but there are so many papers and adhesives that I love.
5) Scrap Style: I love to tell a story through my scrapbooking. My style is simple, and I love to write my journaling in my own handwriting. You can always count on me to add a few extra embellishments…some how, some where.
6) What inspires you? My life everyday.
7) How long have you been scrapbooking? Since 1995. The first page I every created was of my husband and I on our first Halloween together. I went as a scarecrow and he went as Richard Simmons!
9) Favorite Quote: “If the only prayer you say your entire life is thank you, that will be enough.”