Friday, June 22, 2007

Megan Fischer


Megan Fischer
(My formal fancy name is Elizabeth Megan Fischer but please call me Megan)

1) Family: Steve my husband, Abby my 12 year old daughter, Aaron my 8 year old son & Jackson my 7 year old son. Plus a whole lot of pets -2 dogs Kiwi & Lucy. 4 cats Cully, Bugs, Sidney & Oliver

2) Favorite color: lime green but not florescent green

3) Favorite Scrap Company &/or products: I like it all! But my favorite product is Zots!

4) One tool you can’t live without: nice sharp scissors that the kids haven't dug a hole in the back yard with!

5) Scrap Style: a little funky & fun, but it depends on what I am doing.

6) What inspires you? my kids, good music, colors in nature, photography...

7) How long have you been scrapbooking? I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years but I have been doing arts & crafts for my entie life. Papercrafting, drawing, painting, beading, etc. I do it all!

8) Favorite Quote: "When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

No comments: