Friday, June 22, 2007

Sheri Fleming

Photo Coming Soon!

Sheri Fleming
1) Family: I’ve been married to Rob for 16 years. We’ve been blessed with three incredible children: Erin is 13, Megan is 10 and Ryan is 8.

2) Favorite color: Depends on what I’m doing. I love jewel tones, almost any shade of blue, yellow makes me happy, and a good splash of red is always a plus. I really like photos printed in black and white.

3) Favorite Scrap Company &/or products: Basic Grey, Making Memories, Daisy D’s, Tres Jolie

4) One tool you can't live without: Seriously, one tool? My camera, Cutter-Bee scissors, rub-on tool, Cropadile, computer/printer and a good paper trimmer

5) Scrap Style: My style has evolved over the years from very simple and symmetrical to much more complex. I love the layered look and adding dimension to my pages. I also use a lot of rub-ons, paint, distress inks, chalks, brads and ribbon.

6) What inspires you? My faith, my family and my friends inspire me personally. As far as scrapbooking goes, I use almost anything I see as inspiration for a good layout: commercials on HGTV, magazines ads, paint sample cards, clothing stores, catalogs, the produce department, etc.

7) How long have you been scrapping? I guess I’ve been scrapping for close to 14 years now.

8) Favorite Quote: Like my favorite color, my favorite quote changes. Right now I like this one: "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." –Edmund Burke

No comments: