Friday, June 22, 2007

Beth Lemons

Beth Lemons

1) Family: I am very lucky to have a wonderfully supportive husband, Dean, and two beautiful girls, Kate and Emily, who are the subjects of 99.9% of my scrapbooking. We also have two miniature dachshunds, Chloe and Roxie.

2) Favorite color: Red!

3) Favorite Scrap Company &/or products: I have a really hard time narrowing down my list of favorites. It’s really hard since we try very hard to order only the best companies and the coolest stuff! I guess I love it all!

4) One tool you can’t live without: My Cutterpede! Finally a cutter that cuts STRAIGHT!!

5) Scrap Style: Simple. Usually one-page spreads.

6) What inspires you? Idea books and printed paper. Sometimes a paper just inspires a layout in my head. Sometimes an idea just pops into my head during the night and I can’t sleep!

7) Favorite Quote: The one I use on my kids: “Listen to me, Smalls…” The Sandlot
Also: “Lemme ‘splain…No…there is too much. Lemme sum up. Buttercup is marrying Humperdink in little less than haf an hour.” The Princess Bride

No comments: