Friday, June 22, 2007

Candi Ladwig

Candi Ladwig

1) Family: I have a fabulous husband (Ryan), two gorgeous daughters (Hallie & Reese) & a rambunctious Labrador puppy (Bentley)

2) Favorite color: PINK!!!!

3) Favorite Scrap Company &/or products: Heidi Swapp is my absolute favorite scrapper, and I love her stuff!! I also love any bright, fun, girlie supplies!

4) One tool you can’t live without: My computer. I use it for every single layout or project. I love downloading fonts!

5) Scrap Style: Bright, spunky, but always distressed.

6) What inspires you? My kids. They are usually the focus of my scrapping. – which I hope inspires them. I get my creative inspiration from magazines, scrapinstyletv.com, and other scrappers.

7) How long have you been scrapbooking? I have been stamping and card making since about the fourth grade, but turned the focus to scrapping about 9 years ago.

8) Favorite Quote- I love quotes!! My newest favorite is: “Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” –Walt Disney

No comments: